- Cocoa Butter is ideal to combat free radicals, and helps reduce signs of aging.
- It contains a high quantity of saturated fats, which helps heal dry skin and provides lasting moisturizing effects.
- Cocoa Butter will protect your lips from the cold and the sun.
- Prevent razor bumps by applying Cocoa Butter before and after shaving.
- Rich in antioxidants, Cocoa Butter can help regenerate skin cells. Use it on a regular basis to fade stretch marks and scars.
- Cocoa butter can help treat burns, eczema, and psoriasis.
- It helps boost the immune system. It fights skin inflammation, DNA damage, and cellular mutations.
- Use Cocoa Butter to moisturize your face and body.
- Natural Skin Toner
- Massage stretch marks with Cocoa butter to help them fade.
- Pour cocoa butter in a lip balm container and use to keep your lips moisturized.
- Enhance your skin's elasticity. .
- The collagen in Cocoa Butter will help your skin fade scars.
- Repair your skin after sun exposure.
- Cocoa Butter can help reduce inflammation, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Cocoa Butter
- Coconut Oil
- 5% Shea butter
- 1Pc x 4.0-oz. jar
- Item not sold in stores
- FREE shipping for orders over 50$
- Caution: Allergy to Nuts, Do Not Use. External Use Only