Baobab oil is made from baobab seeds, found inside of large capsule-like fruits produced by the the giant baobab trees of the African savannas.
The flower stalks then grow into baobab fruits which mature during the dry season and drop off the trees when ready to harvest. People living in rural areas collect the fruit from under the trees.Our Baobab oil is squeezed from the seed and filtered for the highest and purest cold pressed quality.
- Moisturizer to soften and smooth the skin.
- A fast absorbing oil for massages.
- Reduces skin irritation from dry skin.
- Reduces the appearance of scars, sunspots and stretch marks when applied regularly to the affected areas. It stimulates collagen and elastin synthesis under the skin to heal the damaged skin.
- Substitute for Hand and Foot Cream.
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
- Antioxidants and nutrients help fight free radical damage that can lead to the formation of wrinkles.
- Baobab Oil
- 1Pc x 0.5-oz. bottle
- Item not sold in stores
- FREE shipping for orders over 50$
- Caution: Allergy to Nuts, Do Not Use. External Use only